Directions ‘Layer ingredients in order given in a quart ””wide mouth”” canning jar. Mix the flour together with the baking powder. Press each layer firmly in place, it will be a tight fit.**Attach directions to jar:
Trail Mix Cookies
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add: 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Mix in 1 egg, slightly beaten and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
4. Shape into walnut sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a sprayed cookie sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.**’